A perfect dip for a party! Tasty, tangy, and full of nutrition!
This dip is so easy to make and it tastes so good! It’s one of my son’s favorites.Susan Tweeton
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon Tahini or sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients together in food processor until smooth.
- Add additional drops of water if mixture is too thick.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- If desired, drizzle with additional olive oil before serving.
Serve with pita bread, flat bread, or whole wheat/sesame crackers (like Ak Mak).